API Reef Master Test Kit
The API Reef Master Test Kit test 4 key parameters – calcium, carbonate hardness, phosphate, and nitrate – to keep reef inhabitants healthy. Testing is fast, easy, and accurate, yielding precise results and comes with 4 glass test tubes with snap-tight caps and a convenient holding tub for easy, reusable storage. This kit also includes a complete, step-by-step instructional booklet with a colour chart that provides information on how to correct unsafe water conditions.
We recommend that you take a few minutes each week to monitor your aquarium conditions and create a better underwater world for your fish. Testing your aquarium water has never been so easy or accurate!
Includes 7 test solutions, easy-to-ready instructions, glass test tubes and colour chart
- Tests 4 key parameters in reef aquariums: Calcium, Carbonate Hardness (KH), Phosphate and Nitrate
- Liquid regeant bottles with child-safety caps
- Includes 4 glass test tubes with snap tight caps
- Easy to read instructions with information on how to correct unsafe water conditions
- Highly accurate and economical
- Unique, clear dome packaging is waterproof, space-efficient and makes contents easy to see