Aqua One Pacific Coral Aragonite Sand
Aqua One Pacific Coral Aragonite is an ideal substrate for your aquarium. Aragonite maximises filtration capacity. The enormous surface area houses large quantities of beneficial bacterial nitrifying/denitrifying bacteria and millions of microbes.
Buffering capability ensures a stable alkalinity and pH level at around 8.2 in seawater and cichlid aquariums. Pacific Coral Aragonite quickly creates a natural biological balance which discourages the growth of nuisance algae.
Features & Benefits:
- Provides a natural sand bed which enhances nitrification and denitrification facilitated by benthic bacteria and other sand bed microbes
- Helps achieve a natural biological balance in aquariums
- Provides enhancing buffering capacity, diminishing any pH fluctuation
- 100% Marine Aragonite
- Buffers pH and adds calcium
- Safe for all sand sifting fish
- Non toxic
- Ideal for Marine and African Cichlid Aquariums
- Ideal for deep sand bed filters or plenums