Aquarium Central Ceramic Biofilter Balls 1kg in Reuseable Nylon Mesh Bag with zipper
- Surface Area 1200m2/l
- Highly efficient: The rate or porosity varies among 35%-60% and the pores in the material are even. The smallest pore can be as small as 0.1um. It possesses both physical and bio-chemical filtering functions.
- Absolutely safe: The media is clean, poison free, odourless and insoluble in water.
- Environmentally healthy: The media can be used a long time without causing any change in shape and can be reused after being fired over flames.
- Wide range of applications: It can be used in various kinds of filtering systems. It is acid-proof, alkali-resistant and salt tolerant.
- Good bio-chemical function: Its numerous pores can remove the P.S.B. from pond water, deposit nitrifying bacteria as well an anti-nitrifying bacteria and supply them a suitable environment for growing and working. The anaerobic layer inside the filter material can promote the growth of anti-nitrifying bacteria. Additionally, on the surface of the media there is an enriched oxygen layer which is suitable for the growth of nitrifying bacteria. The two layers form a perfect microorganic water treatment system.