Aquatopia LED Light 60cm
Featuring a water resistant, sleek black body and powerful LED’s with up to 50,000 hours lamp life. With a natural light spectrum with both white and blue LED’s, these are suitable for both freshwater and marine aquariums.The Aquatopia LED light unit provides an economical led lighting solution that enhances the colours of fish and ornaments within the aquarium.
Note they have a larger range of Blue LEDs so do display more blue light than standard LEDs.
Reversible mounting legs that are removable to allow several options for installation, including clipping onto the edge of your tank, standing on the mounting clips on the tank lid, or simply remove the mounting clips and lay it flat on your aquarium glass.
Features & Benefits:
- Energy efficient LED lighting.
- Dimensions: 590mm long
- LEDs 0.5w x 42
- Suitable for tanks up to 60cm
- Mounting brackets can easily slide along the channels of the light unit to fit your aquarium. Easily mounted and adjustable with a “screw clamp” fixture
- Creates an aesthetically pleasing aquarium enhancing the colours of fish and ornaments.
- LED lighting provides long term cost saving benefits due to a longer lifespan compared with traditional fluorescent tube replacements
Includes aquarium attachments, 12V transformer and comes with a 12 month warranty.
Hints & Tips:• Aquarium lighting is an essential part of the aquarium set up and the life of your fish and plants. Use a light timer to help turn on the aquarium light in the morning and turn it off in the evening to replicate day and night cycles. Most species of fish need light for approximately 10-12 hours a day.