The Chinese Sucking Catfish is also known as the Chinese Algae Eater . This bottom scavenger is very popular as it is extremely hardy. Suitable for both tropical and temperate tanks. Large specimens can be territorial.
The Cinese algae eater is by far THE BEST ALGAE EATER you can get!
- Species – Gyrinocheilus Aymonieri
- Common Name – Chinese Sucking Catfish, Chinese Algae Eater
- Origin – Asia: central Thailand
- Diet – Omnivore
- PH Range – 6.5 – 7.5
- Temperature – Tropical 22-26°c
- Current Size – approximately 5cm (Grows to approximately 25cm)
- Sex – Un-sexed