Shrimp Cuisine™ has been scientifically developed after considerable research into the nutritional requirements of delicate and higher end shrimp and utilizes a wide range of ingredients, including vegetable matter herbivorous shrimp prefer like seaweed and spirulina.
Expect Natural, Brilliant Colors & Rapid Growth
- Rich in natural colour enhancers like spirulina, seaweed and alfalfa meal
- Reduces colour fading due to the inclusion of astaxanthin
- Protein sources that promote rapid growth and proper form
Contains The Minerals Shrimp Require
- Promotes proper ecdysis (moulting)
- Safe form of copper in an exacting amount which aids in toxin elimination
- Vitamin and mineral mix that supports immune system health
Feed multiple times daily, the amount your shrimp will consume within a few minutes. Remember, shrimp like to take their food to a safe place to feed, keep this in mind. Always avoid over-feeding and remove any uneaten food after the feeding period to avoid water quality that can negatively impact their long term health.
Fish meal, krill meal, wheat flour, flaked corn, dehydrated alfalfa meal, brewers dried yeast, wheat germ meal, dried seaweed meal, cuttlefish meal, fish oil, alfalfa nutrient concentrate dehydrated, spirulina, chitosan, kale meal, DL-methionine, astaxanthin, garlic, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, calcium carbonate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate.* 04-50F
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash|
|min. 40.0%||min. 6.0%||max. 3.0%||max. 10.0%||max. 14.0%|
|Phosphorus||Vitamin A||Vitamin D3||Vitamin E||Ascorbic Acid||Copper|
|min. 1.0%||min. 14,000 IU/kg||min. 2,200 IU/kg||min. 2,700 IU/kg||min. 10,000 mg/kg||min. 29 mg/kg|