ONLINE PURCHASES IN LOTS OF 6 ONLY
Aqua One Frozen Turtle Veg Punch Out Pack
Aqua One Frozen food is specially formulated to provide a convenient, well rounded and balanced diet for your aquatic pet. Australian made using high-quality functional ingredients to ensure the health and wellbeing of your aquatic inhabitants.
Features & Benefits:
- Australian made
- Conveniently packaged in individual cubes.
- Mess-free punch out pack to make feeding time quick and easy
- Made from high-quality functional ingredients
- Contains more proteins, fats and minerals compared to freeze dried fish food
- Consume with Aqua One pellets or flakes to provide variety to your aquatic pet’s diet
- Conveniently packaged in stand-up cartons to easily display in the freezer
- Easily digestible
Composition: Whole fish, NZ green lipped mussels, clam meat, prawns, spinach, green peas, pumpkin and spirulina
Suitable for: Freshwater turtles
How and when to feed:
Feeding once a day is usually sufficient for a mature turtle.
These feeding instructions should be used as a guide only, as there are many variables to take into consideration when feeding your turtle, such as the water temperature, the size of the turtle and whether your turtle is still growing. Care must be taken so not to over-feed or under-feed your turtle as both can cause problems.
If you feed your turtle a frozen cube, 5-10 minutes of feeding time should be enough time for your turtle to eat enough food to sustain it until the next feeding time. If you first thaw the cube in a glass of cold water and then give to your turtle, then allow just a minute or two of feeding.
Thawing the cube in a glass of cold water for 5 minutes will make it easier for smaller juvenile turtles to feed. Never thaw in hot water or the microwave as this will break down essential nutrients in the food. Always remove any uneaten food.
- Note – All frozen goods are shipped at buyers risk, we hold no resposability on lost, thawed or damaged goods. We ship using Australia Post express